Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Long-ass "Speech"

After about...
(go checks)
...3 whole months of not remembering that I had a blog,
I've decided to come back to check back on what I've written.
And to my surprise,
it also made me remember how much fun I had,
writing (or typing in this case) about normal everyday events,
though some people did comment on my blog posts being too grammatically correct,
almost like I'm writing an essay.
Getting that out of the way....
Let's start on the main post~

WARNING: This post might bore you if you are easily bored by normal grammar and lack of emoticons/symbols.

Last month was officially my last month on the job,
due to the fact that I had to further my studies in October.
It was really nice to work in my old school(not counting all the arseholes that I meet almost everyday),
I get to see old friends becoming my colleagues,
getting more in touch with the teachers who really helped me ou when I was only a sleep-a-holic students back in the days.

It's kinda sad to leave because I really do like the feeling of earning money...
(Lol just kidding)

During the period after I left my job and just before my vacation,
I went for some volunteering at ACG events like Animangaki 2012.
On that event itself I blew around rm400+ (which I kind of regret),
but hey,
it's the experience that counts right?
Plus I'm getting a free dinner from then this Friday woohoo~ ^^

Just a week after Animangaki 2012 ended I went to participate another ACG event at Taylor's Lakeside Campus Subang Jaya,
called Taylor Asaban,
though this time not as a volunteer,
but in cosplayer.
To my surprise (not really),
the event is not successful as only a handful of people went there.
Though I have to say,
Taylor does have a REALLY NICE view,
so as normal cosplayers do,
me and a cosplay partner went and took lots of pictures.

After that I got the whole September free to myself,
so as a pre-uni vacation I went to Singapore for about 2 weeks.
Reason?
1) Visit relatives.
2) Visit friends who are studying there.
3) Buy lots of books from Kinokuniya@SG.
4) Figurine hunting.
And I have to say I benefited from that trip,
even though it is kind of short.... :[

And now that I'm back in KL currently suffering from Insomnia & lack of sleep,
waiting for my Uni life to happen in a few weeks while reading about how awesome my friends are doing in their respective uni.

Stuff for me to pass the time currently includes:
1) Drawing.
2) Watching Youtube videos.
3) Gaming.
4) Driving.

And now to end my horrendously long and dry post I shall attach a picture of the outcome of my figurine hunt IN MY NEXT POST.
Why?
Easier to get attention I guess? :P



No comments:

Post a Comment